Hell is not the common grave for mankind. Since it isn’t the grave, what is it? The following Biblical details are most revealing, as well as horrifying. There is NO hint that hell is mythical, is the grave or exists only if you think it exists! Hell is real and MOST PEOPLE will go there after they die (Mt. 7:13,14):
Hell and The Related
- Hell is a real place located in the center of the earth where it is extremely HOT as proven even in the natural with volcanoes.
- Jesus repeatedly mentioned hell and warned others (including those already saved) that they could go there (Mt. 5:22; 10:22; Mk. 9:43-48; etc.). No one warned of it more than God in the flesh!
- Jesus taught it is better to cut off your bodily members than sin and go to hell (Mt. 5:28,29; Mk. 9:43-48). He also mysteriously mentioned the worm that doesn’t die there!
- Is fire is described as eternal, raging and unquenchable (Mt. 18:8; Heb. 10:27; Mt. 3:12; Jude 7; etc.)
- It is a place of darkness (Mt. 8:12) and likened unto a fiery furnace (Mt. 13:42,50).
- It is EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT for the unrighteous, the lost and those who die in their sins (Mt. 25:46; 1 Cor 6:9,10; etc.)
- It was not prepared for man, but for the devil and his angels (Mt. 25:41).
- The people who go there are weeping and gnashing their teeth (Mt. 13:42) in fire prepared for the devil and his angels (Mt. 25:41). The damned, in regret, reflect back on their earthly life from that place of torment (Lk. 16:28) and desire unsuccessfully to contact their family for them to REPENT so they can avoid the same horrible place (Lk. 16:28-30). (The lost apparently know they are there because of sin.)
- Previously saved people, who brought forth no gain, will be in hell (Mt. 25:30; etc.).
- Death and Hades will be thrown into the lake of fire one day (Rev. 20:14).
- The lake of fire (Rev. 20:15) is burning with brimstone (sulfur) (Rev. 19:20) and is the final place for the wicked. It is unending torment in fire. The people who die there have NO HOPE of getting out forever.
- On the wicked God will rain fiery coals and burning sulfur with a scorching wind (Psa 11:6).
- What is in the lake of fire is God’s wrath poured full strength. The lost will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. The wicked there have the smoke of their torment rise for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night (Rev 14:10,11).
Avoid Hell At All Costs
People there would give anything to have another chance to repent, as you do now! They don’t want you to join them! They are suffering, not partying. Hell is the greatest danger and only the righteous escape eternal punishment (Mt. 25:46). Furthermore, only Jesus can save us from Hell. Since it can be avoided through Jesus and the grave can’t be, then hell can’t be the grave, as the Jehovah’s Witnesses, SDA and others say. Some mockers, like Art Linkletter, are so blind they say they prefer to go to hell instead of heaven!